Core interests: wealth management research and praxis-oriented information provision:
- Identification and specification of archetypal winning and loss-making wealth management scenarios;
- Analysis of risks faced by high net worth individuals and successful risk mitigation techniques;
- Elaboration and honing of optimum strategy-focused wealth management solutions;
- State-of-play analysis of interaction between high net worth individuals and financial / other market operators;
- Evaluation of affluent family interpersonal relationship, succession and child education models.
The main application areas and methods:
- For entrepreneurs: business coaching leading to the success capture and personal wealth structure reorganization;
- For high net worth individuals and their families: personal finance strategy planning / review and individual trainings;
- For financial / other sector companies: consulting projects — building mutually successful business around VIP / Premium segments.